SPCCF CHAMBER MUSIC COMPOSITION
SPCCF 2020 Chamber Composition participants will have the opportunity to write for one of the following:
- Quarteto Larianna
- SPCCF Chamber Ensemble - flute, piano, cello, and double bass
- Fonema Consort - soprano, flute, clarinet, classical guitar
- 0 0 1 2 trio - saxophone (alto or soprano), electric guitar, and bass clarinet + recorders
- Grupu - percussion ensemble (1-4 performers) + Núcleo Redes - dance company (a choreographer will work with the composer)
- Alexandre Ribeiro - solo theorbo
- Stanley DeLage - solo piano (up to 20 minutes)
N.B.: sub-sets and solo pieces are also possible.
Chamber pieces will be premiered and selected works will receive a professional recording at Studio Arsis.
To apply to the Chamber Composition session, please visit the application page.
0 0 1 2 trio
NÚCLEO REDES | DANCE COMPANY