SPCCF CHAMBER MUSIC COMPOSITION
SPCCF Chamber Composition participants will have the opportunity to write for one of the following:
- Quarteto Larianna (string quartet)
- Quarteto Noûs (string quartet)
- SPCCF Chamber Ensemble - flute, piano, cello, and double bass
- Fonema Consort - soprano, flute (piccolo), clarinet, and double bass
- Ensemble Dal Niente - flute, clarinet, percussion, piano, harp, violin, cello, viola, conductor
- 0 0 1 2 trio - saxophone (alto or soprano), electric guitar, and bass clarinet + recorders
- Alexandre Ribeiro - solo theorbo
N.B.: sub-sets and solo pieces are also possible.
Chamber pieces will be premiered and recorded live.
To apply to the Chamber Composition session, please visit the application page.